VOMITING, HOW TO INDUCE
Do Not Induce Vomiting If Your Dog:
1. Swallows an acid, alkali, solvent or heavy-duty cleaner;
2. Is severely depressed or comatose;
3. Swallows a petroleum product;
4. Swallows tranquilizers (which prevent vomiting);
5. Swallows sharp objects (which could lodge in the esophagus or perforate
6. Or if more than two hours have passed since the poison was swallowed.
Induce Vomiting By Giving:
1. Syrup of ipecac (one teaspoonful per ten pounds body weight);
peroxide 3% (one to three teaspoonfuls every ten minutes; repeat three
3. One half to one teaspoonful of salt, placed at the back of the tongue.
Clean Sweep Pet Mess Absorber
- Excellent for cleaning up pet vomit and other pet messes.
Copyright 1998, Macmillan Publishing. All rights reserved.